The popularity of green waste recycling is growing. Green waste collection and recycling companies must comply with strict regulations set by the local environmental authorities. You will find they are often more ethical than other waste oil reuse businesses because the environment and its impacts are very important to them.
What is green waste?
All plant cuttings and clippings are considered green waste. This could include everything from tree and shrub cuttings to turf, and even organic food waste.
- It is possible to recycle this material through either mulching or composting.
- The benefits of using a green waste collection service.
- Home composting is a great option if you have enough space.
- It is not possible for everyone. Many people don't have space or time to store enough material to make enough compost. The green waste pile must be maintained as it goes through the process of becoming compost. This requires a lot of effort. To maintain a controlled temperature and aerate the heap, it must be rotated regularly.
- Home composting can be a controversial idea for some people. It can produce offensive smells and attract vermin like rats, snakes, and mice.
- Another option is to use a green waste collection service. They will usually provide a collection container that they collect and clear regularly.