Amazon Flex is a service by Amazon that allows people to make extra money in their spare time by package delivery. In other words, Amazon uses Amazon Flex App for hiring partners who can provide a delivery service. This technique accelerates the delivery of millions of products. Amazon Flex Partners can choose the areas on their own where they want to deliver and the time of delivery. There are certain steps for Amazon flex installation that you need to follow.
Image Source: Google
- If you are a new user then choose option "signup" otherwise existing users can sign in with their login credentials.
- There will be some questions for background checks like what type of vehicle you have, whether you have a license, etc.
- Select your delivery area. If that area is not on the list, you can join the waiting list and they contact you when their service is available in your area.
- Watch training videos
- Upload your documents and provide the respective details.
- A thorough background check will be done before you can begin sending packets to them.
Who is Eligible to Become a Part-Time Delivery Amazon Partner?
To become an Amazon delivery partner, one must be at least 18 years with Two Wheeler, a valid Driving License and Pan Card.